bicolor pierce No.2
*The design is different from the bicolor necklace that was previously sold. *
Earrings version of the popular item bicolor necklace
gold (18k) and silver (silver925)
A design with no other bicolor combination.
The gold shines every time you move, making your face gorgeous.
The elegance of gold and the coolness of silver combine to create a mature woman.
silver + k18
The silver used for accessories is silver925.
Silver925 means that it contains 92.5% silver and the remaining 7.5% is mixed with metals such as copper.
Gold is called 18k and is about 75% pure gold.
The rest of the metals other than pure gold are
Generally silver and copper are mixed.
Because it is resistant to discoloration and has durability,
Suitable for processing as accessories.
In addition, as the purity of gold is high,
It is also said to be less likely to cause allergies.
Please wipe gently with a soft cloth after use.
We recommend that you store it in an airtight bag.
gold (front) 7cm
silver (Back) 10cm
* After payment is confirmed, we will arrange the product shipment within a month and a half.
*Please note that all products are handmade, so the delivery date may vary depending on the production process.
*We cannot accept returns or exchanges after shipping is complete, except when the product is defective.